Lazy Sunday

If I had my way, every Sunday would be a lazy one, filled with food, music and films.


My ideal Sunday brunch meal is pancakes. My topping of choice? Banana, peanut butter and honey. Lately I've been using this recipe from Sophie Jane and the end result has been perfect pancakes every time.


When I'm relaxing I like to listen to mostly acoustic music and I'm a sucker for acoustic cover versions of song I'd usually boogie on the dance floor to. The way an artist puts their own stamp on somebody else's song but with the familiarity of the tune you love.. perfect. Here's my Lazy Sunday playlist for today




Finally, I like to spend the afternoon watching movies, usually comedies or rom coms. Sunday afternoon is not the time for thrillers or action films, I like to let my brain take a bit of a break. Naturally, at this time of year I'm watching Christmas movies, not your classics like Elf or The Grinch (far too soon) but all those terribly cheesey films channel 5 shows that make you cringe but still give you that festive feeling. I began watching A Boyfriend for Christmas, next up is Noel and then Annie Claus is Coming to Town... yeah, I've not heard of them either.

How are you spending your Sunday? What's your ideal Sunday brunch?

Love Lucy ox

No comments