Happy Birthday X Factor: 10 Best Moments

If you're anything like me, you spend your Saturday nights in your cosiest onesie, on the sofa drinking a glass of your favourite tipple. I've never been much of a Strictly fan (apart from the Louis Smith year) so my telebox is always on ITV so I can see Dermot shake his booty, critique the contestants performances and lust over the female judges dresses on the X Factor.

To think I've been doing this most Saturday nights at this time of year for the past decade might seem like a waste of my time but let me tell you, it's made me quite the expert when it comes to those X Factor moments you thought you'd forgotten! Here are my top ten..

10) The time Queen Bey joined Alexandra Burke




9) Harry Styles telling Matt Cardle what he can expect having won the show



8) These two 'best friends' auditioning



7) Leona and Take That, back when Gary enjoyed a pie or two..



6) Olly's dedication to Ferris Bueller



5) When Sharon walked into a door



4) Having a 'Susan Boyle moment' watching Stacey Solomon's audition



3) Cher Lloyd's swag



2) Rylan's infamous reaction at judge's houses



1) Jahmene and Nicole's flawless performance last year despite a microphone malfunction


So there are my top ten, let me know yours and who you're loving this series! Sam Champman is my fave :)

ox Lucy

No comments