A/W 13 Wishlist: Tartan

It's pretty difficult not to find yourself bombarded with tartan in most high street shops right now and I've managed to resist temptation until I saw Lucy Watson on last night's Made In Chelsea sporting a gorgeous tartan dress. It got me searching online this evening and here's what i found.

Tartan Dreams



I really love bold Tartan pieces like the leggings, top and coat. They definitely make a statement and scream 'I'm so on trend'. Saying that, if I was to buy only one item from this wish list it would be the pinafore style dress. The subtle colour make it more wearable and it could easily be dressed down for a spot of lunch and shopping or dressed up for an evening at the local bar.

I will most likely be investing in some accent pieces to accessorise outfits. At this time of year a pop of colour in an all black outfit really boosts my mood and so I'll be tracking down a tartan scarf in the coming weeks. I love scarves, you'll come to learn this :) Finally, how cute is the flag style necklace! I can just imagine wearing it with a plain skater dress, cosy tights and ankle boots.

Have you indulged in any tartan purchases this season? If so, I'd love to know what.

Love, Lucy

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11199061/?claim=kc3wbb74p6e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments