Monthly Playlist

Every month I make a Spotify playlist of all the songs I've been regularly listening too. My taste is pretty varied and so it's usually a mixed bag of genres and this month is no exception.


A few weeks ago i saw Babyshambles play live so had to include one of their newest tracks and one of their classics in my playlist. The gig was great, I've seen Pete Doherty live a couple of times but this was the first time I saw him play with Babyshambles. As usual he was unpredictable on stage but his performance was flawless.

Katy Perry's new album has been blurring from my speakers a lot. I'm a massive fan of hers and although I preferred her more up-beat Teenage Dreams album, I'm so excited she's back with new material. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she announces a UK tour soon. 

I heard Hoodie Allen's song Small Town on a YouTube look book and couldn't get it out of my head for days. Although it's not a new release it's new to my ears and I discovering new artists. 

What have you been listening to this past month?

Love Lucy ox

No comments