Christmas Planner Layout #1 & Welcome to Blogmas

Eeeeeeeek it's December! Are you as excited as I am - I hope so. It's finally time to wear our tacky Christmas jumpers and eat mince pies guilt free. No longer can people look at me in disgust when I say I've been listening to my Christmas Spotify playlist on the walk into work. 

Planning is a big part of December for me. With gifts to buy, parties to attend and this year Blogmas too I need to be more organised than ever. 





For week one I've eased into the month with a gingerbread theme.The individual stickers are actually part of a set from Poundland. Most of their stickers are aimed towards children and are reward based but it's worth a look to see if you can find some gems and at two sets for £1 they're the cheapest stickers I use. 

How cute is the Merry Christmas washi tape - I'll probably end up using this each week of December. Both washi tapes I've used are from Paperchase I featured in this haul

The rest are a mixture of sets I bought on Etsy from The Plump Planner and Plan with Jade. ALthough I don't hate the way these stickers look and I definitely love the cute designs but I do wish I could find some made specifically for the personal planner. I almost forgot to mention the little Passport and Check In stickers on Saturday and Sunday. They're part of a travel set I found on amazon. If you're planning a trip of scrapbooking your summer holidays I highly recommend this set.

Are you all organised for Christmas? Where do you buy your planning supplies from?

ox Lucy


I'm taking part in Blogmas! 


Catch up with all my posts here and make sure you're following on Bloglovin so you don't miss future posts.

1 comment

  1. Your planner is so gorgeous, I adore the washi tape! It is such a relief to be able to revel in the celebrations guilt free now, without being judged xD Good luck for Blogmas, I will be reading! xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete