What I got For Christmas 2015

After a pretty scary start to the festive season, my Christmas turned out really well. My family loved the gifts I'd bought them for each of them, I ate an ungodly amount of food and I got to spend my favourite time of year with the people I love. I was also extra lucky with the gifts I received this year. Most of them are pictured below - what isn't pictured is the stocking full of chocolates and sweets I'm making my way through as I type this post. I've almost polished off a box of toffee poppets and I'm making my way through a Thorntons' chocolate reindeer. Yep, I'm switching between the two whilst watching movies!

I've divided my gifts up into beauty, stationary, Disney, homeware and entertainment..

What i got for christmas bbloggers

Just look at all those Benefits mini's! My parent's bout me a gift set and my BFF filled a Benefit stocking for me. I got my second ever Ciate advent calendar and once again wasn't disappointed. How awesome is the mermaid cosmetic pouch? I'm obsessed!

Stationery gift ideas

I'm a bit of a stationery addict so I always welcome new notebooks and such. I'm off to New York next year (61 days) so the travel journal, colouring book and map were all given with my trip in mind. As an organising freak I'll put the magnetic list notepad and weekly organiser to use along with the new additions to my planner stickers collection. Let's just take a moment to appreciate the pencils. You can't quite make it out but they say 'Living for naps and Netflix'. Yes yes yes!

disney gift guide

My mum admitted that most of my Disney gifts she first saw on the Disney Find instagram account. I'm most excited about the collection of 90's snow globes that my mum tracked down. I shared a photo of my Cinderella watch on Christmas day and everybody seems to love it just as much as I do. You can check out the close up pic here.

what i got for christmas 2015

Homeware bits excite me just as much as anything. On the bottom left is a face towel in the same design as my weekly organiser and bottom right is the cutest tea towel I have ever, ever seen!Candles and lights are just what I need in my room right now and everybody needs a calendar, right? I received the Everton FC calendar with the players in some cheeky poses all in the good name of charity. It's a win win as far as I'm concerned.

pretty little liars signed merch

crosley cruiser review

Finally, I received John Bishop DVD and the Grinch after losing my copy when moving house this year. I've wanted the Mad Men box set for month now and when I saw t on a super cheap deal on black Friday I did the right thing and emailed the link to Father Christmas. I'm saving it for the New Year - I think it'll brighten up those boring January nights after work. Oh and what's that? Yep, just a signed Pretty Little Liars' script. I'm hoping to put this on my wall but I want to display it on a cute clipboard. I have no idea where I'd buy one so the hunt is on! My main gift was this Crosley Cruiser. It's the exact one I've wanted for a while now and in the exact colour I would have chose too. Oh Father Christmas you know me so well..

I'd love to see what you got for Christmas, did we get any of teh same gifts?

ox Lucy 



No comments