Dublin: The Bucket List - Blogmas Day 8

What to do in Dublin

My friend and I are off on a mini festive break this week. When searching for things to do in Dublin there was a lot more than supping a pint of Guinness that caught my attention. Here's my Dublin bucket list full of my must-do experiences in the city. 

-Spend an afternoon people watching on Grafton Street

-Listen to some traditional Irish music

-Eat Irish stew with Colcannon - a traditional Irish dish of creamy mash with cabbage

-See a Leprechaun, real or otherwise

-See if Irish soda bread is better than my home made version

-Complete the Twelve Pubs of Christmas challenge

-Take a bus tour - this is on my bucket list for pretty much every city that offers the open top bus tour

-Visit a tea rooms and eat Barmbrack - this traditional Irish fruit cake seems right up my street

-Drink a pint of Guinness

- Take a stroll in the Botanic Gardens

Have you been to Dublin? I'd love to hear your tips and recommendations 

ox Lucy


I'm taking part in Blogmas! 

Catch up with all my posts here and make sure you're following on Bloglovin so you don't miss future posts.

1 comment