Sticker Haul - Blogmas Day 10

I'm taking a break from the festive posts today to bring you a little sticker haul. I've been ordering stickers non-stop to use in my planner in attempt to make it look pretty and practical all at the same time. I ordered quite a few from here on eBay. They were super cheap and great quality. These particular ones are all cute little doodles, I especially like the long strip stickers at the bottom of each set. They work great for marking off weekends or to use in place of washi tape. The obvious downside is you only get one of each sticker so I try to use them wisely. I'll definitely be ordering some more though.

kawaii planner stickers UK

kawaii planner stickers UK


New Year Planner sticker set

Plan With Jade is my new favourite Etsy sticker shop I featured some of her Christmas stickers in my planner post here and bought the above New Year's set at the same time using a Black Friday code. I can't wait to decorate for New Year's now, these designs will look perfect with my silver glitter washi tape. I do wish there was a 2016 sticker included but I'm already on the hunt to find one that'll match.


Finally I chose some practical stickers, also from Plan With Jade. The first is the Little Things set that will help me plan TV and meals each night. Although TV I can always be caught up with later, I've found myself consistently missing favourite shows so this should get me back on track. The cleaning stickers are probably the most 'adult' sticker's I'll ever own. I hate wasting precious weekends doing lots of chores so starting in the new year I'm going to spread them out between evenings during the week. That way I won't feel overwhelmed and will stay on top of things. 

Are you planner obsessed like me? Which are your favourite stickers?

ox Lucy


I'm taking part in Blogmas! 


Catch up with all my posts here and make sure you're following on Bloglovin so you don't miss future posts.

No comments