The Christmas TAG - Blogmas Day 3



-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I'd love to be in a winter wonderland like Lapland where I could enjoy a picture perfect Christmas Day but for the entire holiday season it would have to be America. Watching the Thanksgiving parade would be a dream.
Favourite Christmas movie?
The Grinch.. And he puzzled and puzzled 'til his puzzler was sore. Then he thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, perhaps, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
NICE! Never naughty :)
-Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Sadly not, I remember going to Spain one Christmas and when I got home everybody was talking about how it snowed on Christmas Day. Granted the snow wasn't anything spectacular but still, it would have been nice.
-Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
At home in Northern England.
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Every Christmas Eve for as far back as I remember I have opened one gift. Each year it's a new set of PJ's and more often than not slippers. I always open it after my bath and spend the rest of the evening cosied up in my new jim jams on the sofa. 
-Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen.. and Rudolph! *Can I have a gold star for that one please?*
-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
My favourite part of Christmas is Christmas Eve. Every year I do to the local church's Christingle with my family. That's the most important part of Christmas for me that I wouldn't change for the world.
-Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake it til you make it! But I burn a pinewood scented candle to give the home that authentic feeling.
-Hands down, what’s your all-time favourite Christmas food and Christmas sweet treat?
Pigs in blankets! I bloody love them.  
-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?Both, I love shopping for gifts for others and knowing they're happy with the gift I've bought/made for them but I'd be lying if I was to say I didn't love receiving gifts too - who doesn't?!
Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make?
My Dad makes mince pies every year. As a child I used o help but nowadays it tends to be my nephew taking on the role of Sous Chef.
-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
The first few presents I wrap each year always look hideous. Once I get into the swing of things though they tend to look pretty neat.
Most memorable Christmas moment?
When I was seven or eight I got a black and white video camera for Christmas. We spent the whole day filming each other and playing pranks. I wish we still have the VHS tapes from it - I'd love to look back on them.
-What made you realise the truth about Santa?
Erm what?
-Do you make New Year resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Every year I make a resolution - usually to get fitter, quit wasting money or to be more organised. I usually fail miserably but this is actually the first year I've stuck to my resolution. I'll be writing a post on this during the run up to New Year.
-What makes Christmas special for you?
Family, just being together watching Christmas TV specials and eating quality street before falling asleep on the sofa for a food coma induced evening nap.

Are you Taking part in Blogmas too? Leave your link below to let me know if you are. You can catch up with my latest posts here. Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin so you don't miss my new ones too.

ox Lucy


I'm taking part in Blogmas! 

Catch up with all my posts here and make sure you're following on Bloglovin so you don't miss future posts.

1 comment

  1. Aww I love this TAG, xmas ones are always my favourite. American and Lapland would be my choices too :) I am similar with the wrapping, always feel bad for the people who get the first few or the odd shaped ones.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete