Red Apple Wreath - Blogmas Day 7


Red apple wreath christmas yankee candle review


During the power cuts in Lancashire over the weekend my obsessive candle hoarding finally proved to have a purpose. Our living room looked beautiful by candle light with a mixture of tea lights and larger candles dotted around sporadically. Whilst I was careful not to use more than one scented candle in a room at one time, this was the perfect opportunity to use up some candles and give me an excuse to replenish my stocks.

Yankee Candle's Red Apple Wreath has been lurking around for a while and I wish I'd used it before now. The warm cinnamon scent is sweeter than you'd expect thanks to the apple and maple notes so if the usual festive candles don't do it for you, this might be the one. 

I only used the votive size but I might treat myself to a jar of it I liked it that much.

Were you affected by the floods this weekend?

ox Lucy


I'm taking part in Blogmas! 


Catch up with all my posts here and make sure you're following on Bloglovin so you don't miss future posts.

No comments